Fishing has become an increasingly versatile and inclusive hobby. Presently, fishing rod combos catering to different age groups and skill levels are available on the market. Even adventurous individuals who love to travel or go hiking to find the perfect fishing spot have a selection of fishing rods designed to cater to their needs. One such fishing equipment is called a telescopic fishing rod combo.
It is a portable type of fishing rod that’s foldable and easy to pack. It doesn’t take up much space in their bag or storage, making it a favorite choice for long and short trips. Generally, a collapsible fishing rod is 17 to 27 inches long when folded.
There is much to learn about this type of fishing rod.
Read : Plan Your Trip To Atlanta Georgia
Here are a Few Fascinating Details About the Telescopic Fishing Rod Combo
- It provides the same efficiency as a regular pole, making it just as effective in catching fishes in general. It can be made of steel, aluminum or glass. All of these materials are highly resistant to wear and tear, provide a stable grip, and are capable of withstanding strong pressure and force.
- It is customizable, too. Telescopic rods can be personalized and designed to suit bait casting requirements. You can have the rod enhanced or modified to achieve a mass that suits your skill level and purpose for using the said equipment. Some rods are already combined with reels, along with a selection of lines and lures.
- It packs an impressive casting power. The rod’s stability and sheer durability enable it to reach into the deeper ends of lakes and oceans. As such, you get higher chances of catching bigger fishes.
- It requires consistent maintenance. Perhaps a down-side to its flexibility and sheer strength, clean the telescopic thoroughly and regularly. Doing so keeps it from undergoing wear and tear. Wipe off accumulated dirt and material along the rod with a sponge soaked in soap water. Make sure that the water is at a lukewarm temperature. Avoid splashing or dousing the rod with water as this can cause damage.
- Assembling it is fairly easy. It involves three simple steps. As for the needed materials, you will need a pair of scissors, a fishing line, rod, reel, and the telescopic rod for fishing. Check that the lines are fastened securely before positioning the reel. Follow the line guides to attach or affix the line properly and firmly. Once the reel and line are steady and clasped neatly, you can attach your lure. Use the scissors to remove the excess fishing line, and your telescopic fishing rod is ready!
- You need to store telescopic fishing rods in a cool place with ample space. Garages and storage houses are the best place to keep this type of rod. Proper ventilation prevents the rod from developing fissures or bending due to excessive heat or air pressure. Remember not to leave your rod in the trunk or backseat of your car after your fishing trip.
Fishing rod combos like the telescopic fishing rod are must-have equipment for people who enjoy spending time outdoors and seek fishing tools that help them get fruitful results. You can also discuss with your local fishing equipment shop if you want additional information on how you can customize this tool for your fishing adventure and preferences. You can also try other types of fishing rod, depending on where you plan on catching fish.