Grab a Cheap Tickets on Alitalia Flight Reservations
Alitalia is known as one of the largest airlines in Europe and it ranks on the eleventh number. Alitalia Airlines main hub of this airline is located on Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport in Rome while its secondary hub is the Linate airport which is in Milan. It travels over 97 destinations at present the four Italian airports are its focus cities. If you want to go on holiday destination or you want to go to a business meeting, you are always going to get the best facilities through Alitalia Airlines. You can make Alitalia flight booking by calling at Alitalia reservations help desk.
Alitalia Phone Number Details
|Alitalia Reservations Number ( US )||800 223 5730|
|Alitalia Customer Service Number||800 223 5730|
|Alitalia Booking Number||800 223 5730|
|Alitalia Group Booking Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Special Assistance and Web Assistance||(+39) 06 65640|
|Alitalia Baggage Tracking E email@example.com|
|Customer Relation Services||customer.relationsNYC@alitalia.itPhone Number : (+39) 06 65640|
|Hubs||Milan Malpensa Airport|
|Subsidiaries||Air Italy Fleet Management, Meridiana, Maintenance Wokita|
|Parent company||AQA Holding S.p.A|
|Headquarters||Olbia, Sassari, Italy|
How to Make Alitalia Online Reservations
If you belong from Italy, then you have to dial the separate while another number has been provided for the other foreign countries. You can dial the Alitalia reservations number whenever you want to make Alitalia flight booking tickets to any of the holiday destinations in which the airline operates. This is passenger airline and that’s why you can easily book your tickets on this airline. You can also visit the official website of the airlines to check more details regarding the flight services and other information about luggage, airport, and destinations. There is a total of four classes in the flights of Alitalia airlines among which you can book any of the flight and you would be able to get the best modern amenities and facilities.
In case, you want to make the ticket bookings, then you dial the Alitalia reservations number to know about schedules of the flights.
In-Flight Services Included in Alitalia Reservations
The passengers with confirmed Alitalia Airlines reservations are offered with specific in-flight amenities that vary on the basis of travel classes and fare type. Each class passengers enjoy a unique range of in-flight facilities that are truly going to make their journey a lifetime experience.
- Economy Class- Unlimited entertainment access, free Wi-Fi, warm meals, comfortable seats, snacks, and espresso coffee.
- Premium Economy- Dedicated check-in desks, Priority boarding, unlimited entertainment access all through the flight, free Wi-Fi, ergonomic seats that recline up to 120°, snacks or breakfast, warm meals, espresso coffee and an excellent range of selected wines.
- Business Class- Access to SkyTeam lounges, dedicated check-in desks, ergonomic leather Recaro seats, an excellent range of delicious meals, and complimentary Beverages.
- Magnifica- Priority check-in, dedicated check-in desk, Leather seats that recline up to 180°, horizontal bed with in-built massage function, personal screens that provide unlimited entertainment access all through the flight, free Wi-Fi, amenity kit, and an excellent range of delicious meal.
Baggage Allowance Included in Alitalia Airlines Reservations
The passengers with Alitalia Airlines Ticket are entitled to free baggage allowance offered, including both cabin and check-in baggage. However, the baggage allowance depends on the travel class and fare type chosen by the passenger at the time of the Alitalia Airlines reservation.
Carry-on Baggage-One piece of Carry-on baggage is permitted to all passengers having valid Alitalia tickets weighing not more than 8 kg and dimension not more than 55 cm in height, 35 cm in width and 25 cm including handles, side pockets, and wheels.
Check-in Baggage- Alitalia offers five types of travel class.
- Light- There is no Check-in baggage allowance for Light class passengers.
- Economy/Premium Economy- One piece of Check-in baggage is permitted weighing 23Kg and must not exceed the dimension of 158 inches.
- Business/Comfort (Rome-Milan) – Two pieces of Check-in baggage is permitted; each weighing 23Kg must not exceed the dimension of 158 inches.
If you want to report about any damaged or lost baggage, then look no further and contact Alitalia Airlines customer service.
For Alitalia International Support Helpline Number
From Italy : (89 20 10)